Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I won something!

That means someone actually reads this! QuiltHome.com picked ME as the Link of the Week! Yea!! $20 gift certificate online! QuiltHome is my absolute favorite online fabric store. And believe me, I have tried a lot of them!! I am lucky enough to live within driving distance of The Fabric Shack, which is a great store in Waynesville, OH. but it's still about 45 min. away. so I don't get there very often. I find that ordering online is much easier. There's also something about getting that package in the mail! I have had such great service from QuiltHome, that I rarely buy from anyone else now. Service is a big issue to me (probably from my Flight Attendant days!) and when I find a business that stands out I will always go back. The service from Quilt Home is by far, the best. So, thank you to the ladies there for picking me as the Link of the Week and I will be ordering again soon! I finished some Sophie Tunics but I had trouble getting these ladies to model. These are my girls. They like my clothes but don't always want to try them on for pictures. Imagine that! So I'll give you a sneak peek at the tunics and them I'll bribe them with something after school today to make them cooperate! The blue is a really soft corduroy with my new Sis Boom from QuiltHome.com, the black is corduroy, but not very soft. I don't think I'll use it again. The pink is like a faux suede or something. Great fabric for a tunic. I bought the Patricia Tunic pattern for myself and hope to get it started today. Hopefully, I'll have more pictures soon.And these are the flannels from QuiltHome that will soon become jammies! Thanks again to QuiltHome and thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment