Friday, February 25, 2011

This is a jacket I made a while ago with gorgeous Amy Butler home dec. fabric.  Unfortunately, the design makes me look huge so I don't wear it much.
Football-player shoulders!  My girls make much better models than me so I'll show you some pics of them in some headbands I did for my niece's birthday.  The second one did not make it in the mail...snatched by Bradlee!
 
 
 
 
 

I love when they wear headbands so I'm always trying to come up with new designs.  I plan to make a bunch for the trunk show.  I'm working on skirts, belts, headbands, and a few bags.  Hoping to have the sale in March.  I've been stocking up on Sis Boom fabric for the last couple of weeks and I'm anxious to put it all together!  More to come soon!  Meanwhile, here's a pic of the girls before the Father/Daughter dance.  My Texas roots loved the Western theme!  
AND we can't forget the Birthday Boy...Bo turned six this week!  Can't believe how fast he is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment