Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pratesi

Last night I was looking through the latest Architectural Digest magazine and I saw this pillow from Pratesi...LOVE!!!  I knew right away I wanted to make it myself out of some vintage Sis Boom.  I've been making pillows for the girl's new room (coming soon!) and this is a style I had not tried before. Basically, instead of a ruffle, it is like attaching a flounce to a skirt,  and incorporating piping to all of the seams.

Here is a pic of the Pratesi pillow...

Pratesi is an Italian luxury linen company.  I loved the black and white with the piping detail.  Played around a little this morning (okay, I woke up during the night with this great idea and THEN played around with it in the morning!).  Here is my version...




Personally, I like the pink piping better...and it didn't cost $450!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment